- Please ensure you are inserting 2x brand new alkaline AAA batteries by either Duracell or Energizer, the iCurl is not compatible with any other batteries.
- Please carefully check that you are following the correct way the batteries need to be inserted, one of the negative upward & the other with the negative side downward. See image:
- Once you have inserted 2 brand new alkaline AAA batteries correctly, please switch on the device - you should then find a green light will appear & the red pads will slowly turn from red to white as they heat up.
- Please use the device immediately as soon as it is warm for the best results.
- Please ensure you turn the curler off after each use otherwise your batteries will run out quickly.
WANT MORE CURL?
- The iCurl should take approximately 2 minutes to heat up. It will continue to heat up even after the pads go clear. Please wait the full 2 minutes to ensure maximum heat.
- Once heated up, push up the device firmly to secure lashes in between the 2 pads and hold in position and squeeze for 15 seconds moving your arm up while holding the lashes to approximately a 90-degree angle.
- Watch our video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHpYomvW9oU
|First Use - The light is flickering||Refer to BATTERY ESSENTIALS|
|First Use - The Twin Pads are not heating up||Refer to BATTERY ESSENTIALS|
|After using the iCurl for some time, begin having issues||Insert NEW Batteries|
|The Twin Pads are not meeting||Make sure to push the button up as much as possible|
Still having issues? We're here to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org