Tracking says 'Delivered' but I have not received?
If your item was sent using a trackable service and it's showing as ‘delivered’ but you haven’t received it, there are a few things you can check:
- Has a card been left in your mailbox or under your door to let you know that we’ve left your parcel somewhere safe?
- Has anyone else at your address accepted or signed for the item?
- Have you checked with the sender that it was sent to the right address?
- Have you checked around your property to ensure it has not been left in a safe area?
If you’ve checked these things and still can’t locate your item, after contacting the courier, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Standard deliveries to Australia can take up to 15 business days to arrive. Unfortunately, we are unable to launch an investigation into the whereabouts of your parcel until this time frame is complete, or unless tracking states delivered and you have not received your parcel.
Express Tracked Courier Service
Express Tracked Courier Delivery usually takes 1 - 7 business days from the dispatch date.
Please note, occasionally the call cards can be misplaced. We have two suggestions:
1. Have you checked around the house/in the garage/under the carport etc (or if it's a work address, at the mailroom/reception desk)? If your parcel was sent with Express Post, it does not require a signature upon delivery - it may have been left in a safe place.
2. If you haven't received a collection card or cannot find it, you can contact Australia Post or Sendle (depending on the courier used) with your tracking details.
If your tracking suggests you need to arrange redelivery, please contact the courier first to arrange a redelivery, this is your fastest option.