We are terribly sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with your Pebblesonic, as our customers are really enjoying clearer brighter skin!
We have not had too many faults, but ask that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot any issues.
Troubleshooting for Pebblesonic Cleansing Device Q&A
- My PebbleSonic LED does not emit a pulsing light when the charger is connected?
- Your Battery is fully charged and ready for cleansing.
- Your Battery is drained and will require a few mins to start charging.
- Your Charging cable is not properly connected. Please check the USB charger and charging port.
- The PebbleSonic does not activate when the center button is pressed?
- Your Battery is empty. Please recharge your PebbleSonic with the USB charger.
- The PebbleSonic cannot be switched off and/or interface button does not respond?
- Please connect the charging cable to restore function back to normal.
- The PebbleSonic silicone tips appear to have degraded to a sticky or bubbly texture?
- Please discontinue use. You may have exposed the device to either excessive heat/cold or chemicals. The silicone is very durable, but can be affected and degrade under extreme conditions. Please consult our manual for the proper care of the device.
If you have tried all of the above, and are still experiencing issues please advise so we can look into this for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org